FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
1. Does this service cost extra?
2. Do I have to be at home when pick ups and deliveries are made?
No. Before the service begins a convenient spot to leave your clothes will be agreed upon.
3. How do I pay for my dry cleaning and laundry?
We establish a credit card authorization with you and we charge after every delivery.
4. Do you do your own dry cleaning and laundry?
Yes. Great American Cleaners has been operating its own plant in El Cerrito since 1980's. Dry cleaning and shirt laundering is performed on the premises with modern, state-of-the art equipment and experienced personnel.
5. What time will the driver arrive?
You will find that the driver is usually in your area at the same time each service day. However, due to the number of customers on our delivery service, we cannot keep individual appointments.
6. Do you provide a pick up bag?
YES. You will be provided a bag for laundry and a bag for dry cleaning.
7. What if I have a problem or a special request with my order?
Great American Cleaners is committed to providing our customers with the best quality and service possible. If you have a special request or a problem, leave a note with your next order or call 510-526 6844 . We will respond immediately and do our best to satisfy your needs.
8. What if I don't get all my garments back the next delivery day?
With the exception of household items, alterations and leather/sued garments, you should expect everything to be returned the next delivery day. If there is a discrepancy, call us immediately.
9. What if I don't get a pick up?
Call us! There may be a reason why we could not make a pick up (e.g. dog, locked gate or closed roads) We always try to arrange and extra pick up if you did not get yours as scheduled.
10. What if I don't use the service regularly?
No Problem! We will keep your account open and stop by when you call us. (No later than one day before your scheduled pick up day)
11. Do you take back hangers?
YES. We provide a free hanger valet to make this easy for you and and your driver. We also recycle poly bags. Just place them in you pick up bag with you clothes.